Many thanks to everyone that joined us live to discuss the future of our industry.
And a big THANK YOU to our facilitator and panelists: George Casey, Housing Innovation Alliance Chairman + President and CEO of Stockbridge Associates; Margaret Whelan, Whelan Advisory, LLC; Rich Rodriguez, Amherst Residential + Amherst Holdings; Stephen Kim, Evercore, ISI; Chuck Chippero, Pulte Homes and John Osborne, BMC.
Watch the recording:
June 23 | Coffee Talk: Home Performance + Tech: Consumer + Housing Provider Attitudes
June 24 | LinkedIn Live with Dave Cooper: BIM Roadmap Launch
June 25 | Happy Hour: Marketing, Business + Off-site Matchmaking
July 21 | Coffee Talk: Single Family Build to Rent
Visit our events page to learn more about our virtual conferences this fall and virtual Think Tanks leading up to each event.
- Visual notes pdf, by Ayumi Bennett
- 2020 Vision: 12 Predictions For Home Building’s Next Decade, by George Casey
- Re-Vision 2020, by George Casey (posted June 4, 2020)
- Connect with us on YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and subscribe to our Podcast
- Information about company-wide membership at the Housing Innovation Alliance –get to know us
- View our past Coffee Talks:
- Opportunities for Industrialized Construction with Ivan Rupnik, MOD X; Ryan Smith, MOD X; Donna Laquidara-Carr, Dodge Data & Analytics; Tom Hardiman, Modular Building Institute; Jan Mischke, McKinsey Global Institute
- Marketing + Sales: Engaging Customers at a Distance with Paul Cardis,The Cardis Group; Teri Slavik-Tsuyuki,tst ink; Alaina Money-Garman, Garman Homes, Fresh Paint by Garman Homes; Linda Peak, Brookfield Residential; and Ethan Goldspiel, Matterport