And a big THANK YOU to our facilitator and panelists: Dennis Webb, Fulton Homes; Matt Daigle, RISE; David Dixon, Stantec; Nancy Keenan, Dahlin Group Architecture + Planning; Ashley Kent, Kent Homes; and Jenni Lantz, John Burns Real Estate Consulting.
Watch the Recording
- Visual notes pdf, by Ayumi Bennett
- #MustRead this recap of the Coffee Talk that includes trends and analytics from two recent reports conducted by Rise
- More about the America at Home Study spearheaded by marketing expert Teri Slavik-Tsuyuki of tst ink, consumer strategist Belinda Sward of Strategic Solutions Alliance, and architect Nancy Keenan, President and CEO of Dahlin Group
- Connect with us on YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and subscribe to our Podcast
- Information about company-wide membership at the Housing Innovation Alliance –get to know us
View our past Coffee Talks
- Opportunities for Industrialized Construction with Ivan Rupnik, MOD X; Ryan Smith, MOD X; Donna Laquidara-Carr, Dodge Data & Analytics; Tom Hardiman, Modular Building Institute; Jan Mischke, McKinsey Global Institute
- Marketing + Sales: Engaging Customers at a Distance with Paul Cardis,The Cardis Group; Teri Slavik-Tsuyuki,tst ink; Alaina Money-Garman, Garman Homes, Fresh Paint by Garman Homes; Linda Peak, Brookfield Residential; and Ethan Goldspiel, Matterport
- The Future of the Industry Today with George Casey, Housing Innovation Alliance Chairman + President and CEO of Stockbridge Associates; Margaret Whelan, Whelan Advisory, LLC; Rich Rodriguez, Amherst Residential + Amherst Holdings; Stephen Kim, Evercore, ISI; Chuck Chippero, Pulte Homes and John Osborne, BMC.