This is the 2nd Coffee Talk in the HEALTHY HOME THROUGH BETTER DESIGN + OPERATION series.
Many thanks to everyone that joined us live on August 25, 2020. During this session, we discussed technologies and data’s role in making homes safer and healthier.
And a BIG THANK YOU to our Co-Host, Jennifer Castenson of Hanley Wood and to our panelists: Elizabeth Parks, President of Parks Associates; C.R. Herro, VP, Innovation with Meritage Homes; Darcy Lee, Senior Product Manager with Trane; and Anthony Antolino, Chief Commercial Officer at Delos
Watch the Recording
- Visual notes pdf, by Ayumi Bennett
- Key Takeaways from our 1st Think Tank in the series
- Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and subscribe to our Podcast and YouTube channels
- Information about company-wide membership at the Housing Innovation Alliance –get to know us
- Parks Associates Resources
OTHER COFFEE TALKS TO WATCH + SHARE
- Healthy Home Design + Products with Nancy Bakeman and Aaron Smith of EEBA, Troy Johns, Urban NW Homes; Nathan Kahre, EnergyLogic; David Ware, McStain Neighborhoods; and Brandon Weiss, Dvele
- Single Family Build to Rent with Kelli Lawrence, Onyx + East; Michael Berke, Tempo Capital Group; Scott Choppin, The Urban Pacific Group of Companies; Brad Hunter, RCLCO; Margaret Potter, Camillo Properties and Mitch Rotta, Tricor Contracting
- Opportunities for Industrialized Construction with Ivan Rupnik, MOD X; Ryan Smith, MOD X; Donna Laquidara-Carr, Dodge Data & Analytics; Tom Hardiman, Modular Building Institute; Jan Mischke, McKinsey Global Institute
- Marketing + Sales: Engaging Customers at a Distance with Paul Cardis,The Cardis Group; Teri Slavik-Tsuyuki,tst ink; Alaina Money-Garman, Garman Homes, Fresh Paint by Garman Homes; Linda Peak, Brookfield Residential; and Ethan Goldspiel, Matterport
- The Future of the Industry Today with George Casey, Housing Innovation Alliance Chairman + President and CEO of Stockbridge Associates; Margaret Whelan, Whelan Advisory, LLC; Rich Rodriguez, Amherst Residential + Amherst Holdings; Stephen Kim, Evercore, ISI; Chuck Chippero, Pulte Homes and John Osborne, BMC
- Home Performance + Tech — Consumer, Housing Provider + Developer Attitudes with Dennis Webb, Fulton Homes; Matt Daigle, RISE; David Dixon, Stantec; Nancy Keenan, Dahlin Group Architecture + Planning; Ashley Kent, Kent Homes; and Jenni Lantz, John Burns Real Estate Consulting