And a BIG THANK YOU to our co-host, Nick Hurst of EPA Indoor airPLUS and to our panelists; Katie Beck, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance; Jennifer Gilbert, Coldwell Banker, and former chair for Alberta Real Estate Association, and current member of the National Realtor Code Committee; Jim Shelton, Harmony Direct; Todd Usher, Addison Homes; and Daniel Wu, Immuta!
WATCH THE RECORDING
- Visual notes pdf, by Ayumi Bennett
- LinkedIn Think Tank Recaps + Invites to Join the Conversation Online
- Rise Sustainable Real Estate Professional course (coming soon!) View the brochure.
- Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and subscribe to our Podcast and YouTube channels
- Information about company-wide membership at the Housing Innovation Alliance –get to know us
OTHER COFFEE TALKS TO WATCH + SHARE
- Coffee Talk: Healthy Home Strategic Partnerships + Data: Community with Brett Malky, EQA Landmark Communities; David Dixon, Stantec; Larry McEvoy, Epidemic Leadership; Lauren Wallace, Epsten Group, Inc.; and Debra Wyatte, Cecilian Partners
- Healthy Home Technologies + Data with Jennifer Castenson, Hanley Wood; Elizabeth Parks, Parks Associates; C.R. Herro, Meritage Homes; Darcy Lee, Trane; and Anthony Antolino, Delos
- Healthy Home Design + Products with Nancy Bakeman and Aaron Smith of EEBA, Troy Johns, Urban NW Homes; Nathan Kahre, EnergyLogic; David Ware, McStain Neighborhoods; and Brandon Weiss, Dvele
- Single Family Build to Rent with Kelli Lawrence, Onyx + East; Michael Berke, Tempo Capital Group; Scott Choppin, The Urban Pacific Group of Companies; Brad Hunter, RCLCO; Margaret Potter, Camillo Properties and Mitch Rotta, Tricor Contracting
- Opportunities for Industrialized Construction with Ivan Rupnik, MOD X; Ryan Smith, MOD X; Donna Laquidara-Carr, Dodge Data & Analytics; Tom Hardiman, Modular Building Institute; Jan Mischke, McKinsey Global Institute
- Marketing + Sales: Engaging Customers at a Distance with Paul Cardis,The Cardis Group; Teri Slavik-Tsuyuki,tst ink; Alaina Money-Garman, Garman Homes, Fresh Paint by Garman Homes; Linda Peak, Brookfield Residential; and Ethan Goldspiel, Matterport
- The Future of the Industry Today with George Casey, Housing Innovation Alliance Chairman + President and CEO of Stockbridge Associates; Margaret Whelan, Whelan Advisory, LLC; Rich Rodriguez, Amherst Residential + Amherst Holdings; Stephen Kim, Evercore, ISI; Chuck Chippero, Pulte Homes and John Osborne, BMC
- Home Performance + Tech — Consumer, Housing Provider + Developer Attitudes with Dennis Webb, Fulton Homes; Matt Daigle, RISE; David Dixon, Stantec; Nancy Keenan, Dahlin Group Architecture + Planning; Ashley Kent, Kent Homes; and Jenni Lantz, John Burns Real Estate Consulting