With $40B+ capital to be deployed and starts that are expected to double to more than 120k units per year in the next five years, innovation is imperative. The production processes and financial models behind Build for Rent make it the ideal sandbox to play with and perfect new strategies before rolling them out to the for-sale side of the business.
So, how can we take advantage of this unique moment in time to do some great things that the industry has been looking to do?
Many thanks to our facilitator: Margaret Whelan, Whelan Advisory, LLC, and panelists Steve Baum, The Brewer Companies; Matt Nicholas, Alliant Insurance Services; Dean Rana, Truss Fab Companies and Richard Rodriguez, Amherst Residential/Mainstreet Renewal!
WATCH THE FULL RECORDING
- Download the pdf version of this infographic, created in partnership with Brad Hunter, Hunter Housing Economics. The pdf includes additional pages, to view each segment on its own.
- Watch a series of short updates from our YouTube playlist and join the discussion on LinkedIn.
- Coffee Talk Recap: Build to Rent July 2020
- Understanding Build to Rent Part 1 May 2020
- Understanding Build to Rent Part 2 July 2020
- Single Family Build to Rent Boom: The Innovation Tipping Point October 2020
Want to dive deeper? Learn more about joining one of our working groups, focused on driving innovation + adoption in the next 3 years.