Third Tuesday: Using Industrialized Construction to Drive ESG Metrics
June 21 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
We’ll be digging into a variety of topics throughout the year. Reserve 1 hour and 15 minutes with us every 3rd Tuesday at 2pm Eastern / 11am Pacific to hear from experts, connect the dots on big ideas, identify new connections and contribute to the discussion. You can count on us to facilitate timely, insightful and actionable conversations that build into real value for your business.
This month, we’ll explore the intersection between industrializing your construction process – on-site or off-site – and hitting key ESG milestones such as reducing your carbon footprint, eliminating waste in the production process, delivering a healthier building, reducing costs on the builder / developer side, expanding production to deliver more housing and offering greater attainability to consumers.
This month’s panel will:
- Represent a good cross section of site-based and off-site solutions
- Help you think differently about defining ESG metrics and how you achieve them
- Offer real world examples of the value they’re creating today + how their measurements translate to real business benefits
We’ll kick things off with a snapshot of each panelists approach, dig in with some questions from our facilitator, and open the floor to discussion with attendees.
Participate in this event in person during our St. Louis Road Trip June 21 + 22 and enjoy all of the other tours and networking benefits that event has to offer, or join us online via LinkedIn. No registration is required, but be sure to let us know you’ll be participating on LinkedIn + watch for more information + teasers in the comment section of the page leading up to the event.
- Free and open to all; no registration required
- Livestreaming on LinkedIn from our St. Louis Road Trip
- Access the event here via our Attend tab or directly through our LinkedIn event page
Vice President, Product
Co-Founder + CEO
Paul Grahovac, LEED AP
Vice President New Business Development
Executive Director, Programs + Engagement
Housing Innovation Alliance
Using Industrialized Construction to Drive ESG Metrics in Housing
Join us directly on LinkedIn or via this event page by clicking the button to the right. Come prepared to ask questions of our panel + share your own insights. We'll also share relevant things we're uncovering in the field during our St. Louis Road Trip.
- Paul Grahovac, LEED AP, Vice President New Business Development, Build SMART
- Jack Oslan, Co-Founder + CEO, Diamond Age
- Edwin Tatum, CEO, TatumTek
- Nigel Watts, Vice President, Product, Rheia
Facilitator + Host
- Betsy Scott, Executive Director, Programs + Engagement, Housing Innovation Alliance