IMN Build-To-Rent, Land & Homebuilding Forum
March 3 - March 4
We’re excited to play an active role in this year’s IMN Build-to-Rent, Land & Homebuilding Forum.
Betsy Scott will be hosting a panel on ESG in Homebuilding and Build-to-Rent, featuring Anthony Cazazian of Man Group, Jeff Coles of Berkadia, Jennifer Horne of Urban Campus & Core, Geoffrey Kristoff of Asia Pacific Land, and Joshua Walker of Goby + The ESG Platform by Conservice.
Together, we’ll discuss:
- What ESG is and why should homebuilders and BTR investors care about it
- How ESG investment can create opportunities for affordable housing
- How it will affect BTR investment strategies moving forward
- Company-level and industry-wide targets and challenges
- What needs to be done to set ESG data and reporting standards
- Where to get started with making ESG improvements and how it can be done efficiently and in a cost-effective manner
We’ll also be in Nashville earlier in the week to see innovation in action. Get more information here.