3rd Tuesday: Future of Housing
February 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
PERSPECTIVES ON THE FUTURE OF OUR INDUSTRY
How will the housing industry evolve over the next three years? And what major changes are on the horizon for the next five to 10?
At the start of each year, the International Builders Show and the Consumer Electronics Show give their views on the Future of Housing from two very different perspectives – introducing us to people, companies and technologies to watch and learn from. We’d like to get your thoughts.
We’ll have a few forward-thinking folks kickstart a conversation around the Future of Housing, in which you, as an attendee can play an active role.
You’ll hear from:
- Matt Hoffman, Managing Partner at HousingTech Ventures, who’s leading the Start-Up Zone at IBS
- Abby Ivory, Managing Director of Ivory Innovations, which is catalyzing high impact innovations in housing affordability
- Julieta Moradei, Partner at Hometeam Ventures, who’s investing in early-stage founders and technology to drive affordability and speed in home construction
- Tim Seims, Director of Building Products Intelligence with John Burns Real Estate Consulting
For the first 30 minutes, they’ll share:
- Their key takeaways from CES and IBS
- What they thought was missing
- And, how they’re looking towards the future in their own ventures
Then, we’ll break into smaller, more dynamic group discussions with a question or two for you to explore. Each room will be recorded. You’ll get initial value from the discussions you’re in and connections you make, and we’ll be sure to share “best of” nuggets from the conversations you’re not directly a part of.
Be prepared to activate your web cam and speak up to get a seat at the best “table”. #FutureOfHousing #IBS2021 #CES2021
- VIRTUAL EVENT
- FREE FOR ALL
- REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Director of Building Product Intelligence
John Burns Real Estate Consulting
Executive Director, Programs + Engagement
Housing Innovation Alliance
PANEL PRESENTATIONS + GROUP DISCUSSION
We’ll kick things off with our panelist insights on the future of housing and their priorities for 2021. Attendees will share personal perspectives, and we’ll exchange ideas during the group discussion.