3rd Tuesday: Rethinking the Supply Chain
March 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
Rethinking where + how products + services are sourced + how value is measured + compensated.
As input prices continue to rise and the housing demand-supply gap widens, our industry is reimagining supply chains to target inefficiencies, mitigate risk and reduce waste. This new thinking comes along with evolving expectations, which directly impact how value is added as communities are developed and homes are designed, built and warranted.
In this session, we’ll highlight specific business impact points top of mind for our members and provide decision making insights around…
- SKU optimization – data consistency + inventory management
- Transparency in product manufacturing, interdependencies + awareness of downstream bottlenecks
- Leveraging integrated supply data to dynamically source online
- The changing role of traditional product + material distributors
- Simplification through off-site provider component + kit solutions
- Impacts of vertical integration
Bring questions, ideas and insights. See you online!
- VIRTUAL EVENT
- FREE FOR ALL
- REGISTRATION REQUIRED
President + CEO
DIVISION PRESIDENT, SUPPLY CHAIN
Area Vice President of Procurement
Bert Stephens, SSBB, MBA
Senior Vice President, Operational Excellence + READY-FRAME
Housing Innovation Alliance
PANEL DISCUSSION + Q+A
We’ll introduce our panel and get their perspectives on the state of the housing supply chain and where it’s headed over the next 5 years. Attendees can share insights, ideas and questions through Q+A.